Saturday 20 December 2014

You Keep Making Me Weak

I've tried playing it cool'
but when I'm looking at you
you keep making me weak
you make my heart my break

shot me out of the sky
your my love tonight
you keep me making me weak
but you make my heart my break

Why am I being such a crazy bitch?
Every time you text me out for a bite I will never reject you
I did dump everything and go with you
I don't know what makes you my priority
You did even bring me out to have dinner with all your friends
Is there  suppose to mean anything?
That's beyond my comfort zone but for you i did go too anyway.
What am i to you in your eyes?
The Goodie Girl?
You told your friends straight I don't smoke,
helping me to escape when your friends pressuring me to go clubbing.
Boy I'm going out of my mind all day all night.


No comments:

Post a Comment