Saturday 27 December 2014

Highlight and Regret

I have a few  crazy ideas again. It's haunting me really bad. Every time  when I just lie on my bed doing nothing, my mind wanders off as always. Thinking of stuffs that doesn't even make sense.
So many what ifs and could haves.
Yesterday during my cell group appreciation I was asked to answer a question.

What is your highlight and regret of the year?
To really think bout it, the highlight of my year was being able to fly to so many places in just one year and I got to meet so many different kind of people which enables me to know what kind of people i should mix with and not and what they have taught me in life. It's funny to think that I've met so many kind of people and there's this one particular sentence my friend said 1 kind rice feeds 100 kinds of people.So many weird people everywhere. 

Then after that I was disrupted with another question which is the most favourite place Ive ever been so far?
I proudly answered Milan. Why? Because there's where I first knew him and of course the country itself. Not the shopping but the architecture itself.

OK back to the question about regret.
So I remembered I said I dont think I have any regrets because everything that happened happens for a reason. It teaches us the good and bad.
After when I reached back home I rethink bout it this question, I actually do have some regrets. I wish I could study harder so I could get scholarship and study abroad. I did be a doctor or a lawyer or something big in just a few years time.
I don't know why I have this sudden urge all over again wanting to be a doctor or study and even move to a whole new city. Do you think it's possible for me to move to London or Newyork or any other  city besides Asian culture cities. To start all over again from level zero. Stepping out of my comfort  zone. 
I truly admire those who can do it. I wonder is it because they have the courage or is it they already have the money or support from their family so they can just move to any city they want to. 
The fact that I still haven't move out from staying with my relatives. What is holding me back? I questioned myself this every time. I figured a few points out 
1) Money
~ I totally have to spend extra money in my rental and utilities 
2) Because of him
~ If I move to somewhere near to airport, will he ever ask me out again? Will our foodie adventure be over because we're staying far from each other. No more last minute late night ride and dinner.
3) Laziness 
~ The fact that I have to do my laundry and cook all my own all over again. 
4) HDB
~ Feels so downgraded. I've been living in a condo my whole life and almost 1 year plus on landed property. Can I get use to this? But then again I shall not expect anything because even if it's HDB I can alway find a nice one and decorate my room just like how I have always imagine it to be 








No comments:

Post a Comment