Monday 29 December 2014

Phone on your hand

Just stop and look around you.
Majority of people you see around you definitely have mobile phones on their hand.
I can even bet you yourself is holding your mobile as well. Am I right? Don't lie.
Why is everyone on their mobile all the time. I mean it. LIKE ALL THE TIME.
Its like its part of their blood. Or is an oxygen to them.

I'm getting so annoyed. Let me tell you 2 real stories.
1)I once went out with this guy friend of mine. He asked me out for dinner and during the course of dinner he was all the time on his phone. I'm like hello I'm still here you know. As I look at him stupidly with his phone on his hand, is like my presence was not even there at the first place at all. Seriously you ask me out and then your not talking to me. Why don't you just eat dinner with your phone. Why bother so much asking for company. How rude. Even most couples I saw having their meals together but both with their phones on. Is this how we call it dating now?

2)There's 2 person I know which falls into children category with a serious bad habit that got me super irritated. What is it? How can someone takes almost close to half and hour to finish such a small portion of food? Because they  practically eat with their phones on their hand! 

3) During most of my flights there will be parents with their crying infants. And guess how they stop their infants from crying? That's right. With that powerful thing we call the MOBILE DEVICE. This generation nowadays entertain their children with technology instead of toys. My goodness


Most humans practically cant live without their phones. I truly understand that this powerful device is so efficient but this is going way too far.
Why do humans still need human company when all they need is their phones.
We practically can eat with it sleep with it, bath & shit with it. Almost everything with them.
I can proudly say on behalf of all human race that they can even survive in a deserted island as long as they have their phone with them.

Humans should really stop being all into their phones. This is really bad.
We need to stop this act. The world is such a beautiful place. Why cant we just get our eyes off from the screen and observe other better things. You wont be surprise that some death accidents are caused by the usage of mobile devices.Im not kidding you. So what now?





No comments:

Post a Comment