Sunday 10 April 2016





I've seen things I wish I hadn't.
I've done things I wish I could take back.
My heart and palms were feeling all pins and needles as I try to explained my knotted past.
I know I'm not easy to hold onto, for my heart is scattered with thorns.
Some nights I will be quiet and you wont know how to pull me from my weeded mind.
Some nights I'll forget what you see in me and lose my balance.
And some nights I will trip over my own feet and apologise for the mess I made.
I wonder why I was thrown into the thick of it all
My bad choices had caused me to suffer this way.
Happiness. Honesty, Loyalty and Integrity;
I've lost it.
I've learnt that if you want to love someone, you've got to learn to accept their past
because the struggles they went through yesterday made them who they are today.
And as I'm sitting here alone and hurting, I wish I have a second chance to start over.
A chance to be happy. That's all Im asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment