Friday 25 March 2016

Don't you ever grow old

Growth is painful. Change is painful.
Let us be reminded that we are no longer growing younger.
Unless we're Benjamin Button-ing which I wish I am.
Isn't it scary to know that every second counts.
Haunted by the sound of the time ticking,
Our body starts to age and wrinkles getting more obvious than ever.
It keeps me awake every night to think that oh I have 30 more years or 20 or 10 more years to spending time with my love. We never know when we did go to heaven.
Have you ever wonder what's life after death? Will we still continue to live like how we are living right now? Or all the memories will fade behind us? I don't want to die.
It's so scary to even think bout it yet I can't help not to. If I could choose the way I die, I would choose to die together with my husband. I don't think I'm able to continue life without him
God I wish I could fast forward things and just stop at that perfect moments forever. Living within the sweet moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment