Wednesday 29 April 2015

Just a dream


Its exactly one more month to my big day and I'm clueless of what I should do for my May annual leave. Here's a couple of ideas:
  • To go to Bali , Cambodia or Vietnam
  • Go back to Penang
  • Just stay in Singapore and rot
It's my 20th birthday and I don't want it to be just like another ordinary birthday..
The feeling of jealously creeps in every time I scrolled through instagram pictures of my friends with their boyfriends showering them with luxurious lifestyles.
I always wonder to myself what does it takes to get pampered like that? Am i not lucky enough?
Its not like I'm complaining but I want to get this treatment too.
Thou I know I'm not so demanding in all this stuffs but hello I'm a girl too alright. I want to be showered with love just like those girls. Don't i deserve something ?

Right now all i could imagine bout happiness is when i touch down from flight, i did make my way to the carousel belt to collect my broken cargo bag then make my way out of the door looking up at the arrival sign. And what makes it better? To see the person you like holding a bouquet of your favourite flowers welcoming you home. Drive you home to let you get dressed and then head to a romantic candle light dinner. Indulging a medium rare steak along with red wine. The sound of violin or piano playing at the back of your ears. Waiter coming behind me holding 20 lighted candles of my all time favourite Oreo cheese cake. That special person hand me a small box. What's in that small box? That swarovski ring I've been dying to have. I know it sounded like getting proposed and so typical cheesy way to celebrate something memorable. You cant blame me. I have never get to experience this sweet thing YET!  And yes I have always wanted my love one to get me a ring.

This is all just a dream yet to be fulfilled if only I'm lucky enough to feel and treated like I'm his Queen. Oh well all I could ask myself is ; open your mind , take a look within. Are you happy with the world your living in? If not, you got to change what you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment